Terms & Conditions of Business
By utilizing our services of design services and/or submitting a project via e-mail, phone, fax or in person, you – being the client agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully
- ’10aLogo’ and the customer hereby agree to the following terms and conditions with respect to the provisions by 10aLogo to the customer of services which are identified and/or described in the service agreement attached to these terms and conditions.
- The Customer will be provided with the service according to the packages chosen by the Customer as detailed on the ’10aLogo’ website.
- Customer’s Designs will be created iteratively through a Design process of Creative Briefing-Basic Concepts-Feedback-Revision Stage-Feedback-Revision Stage, ultimately resulting in a final Design conforming to Customer’s Creative Briefing and Feedbacks.
- Creative Briefing and Designs. The Customer is solely responsible for preparing and sending detailed answers to our logo’s specification briefing (“Creative Briefing, through the Order Form”).
- ’10aLogo’ is under no obligation to review a Creative Briefing for further Feedbacks for any purpose, including accuracy, completeness of information, quality or clarity. The ‘Logo Design Team’ may decide, in its sole discretion, to deny a Creative or Revision Briefing or Feedback.
- When ’10aLogo’ provides a set of designs to the Customer, the Customer shall review and respond.
- If the customer fails to promptly inform us that the provided designs are not reasonably responsive to the provided Feedback, the Customer will be deemed to have accepted the Designs. If the Customer notifies our team that they consider a Design as not reasonably responsive to the Feedback, the Customer shall provide information regarding amendments or modification to be made to the initial Designs. After providing his feedback, the Customer will be provided at a subsequent Response that conforms to the additional criteria requested by the Customer.
- Revision stages. Revisions generally consist of 2-6 additional compositions that incorporate changes requested by the Customer in the Revision Brief. The purpose of the revision process is to create designs that move forward in a specific direction as determined by the Customer. Best Seller, No Compromise and some special packages offer unlimited revisions.